hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Michael Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Fair Scheduler documentation?
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:02:36 GMT

Hi,

Ok so we're setting up the fair scheduler on one of our clusters.

The only documentation I could find is the wiki, and then one or two power points...

Is there any source that contains all of the possible options allowed in the allocations.xml
file?

I came across something like <maxMaps> somewhere the other day.. couldn't find it. Not
sure if its a valid
option.

Also is there any logged output when the allocations file is read and there's a bad xml parameter?

Thx

-Mike