hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Platform
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 05:23:42 GMT
Thanks everybody,

I will definitely try to get in contact with OpenCirrus, and if not I can at
least test with some amazon hw so I can prove the application concept. And
the Whirr project is really interesting, I will give it a look specially
because we really don't want to depend on a single service provider.
Thanks again for the suggestions.

Renato M.