hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Jonathan Seidman <jonathan.seid...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Chicago area Hadoop User Group Meeting - July 21st
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:43:42 GMT
The next meeting of the Chicago area Hadoop User Group will be help next
Wednesday, July 21st from 6:00-8:00PM. The meeting will be held at  Orbitz
Worldwide headquarters located in the Citigroup building at 500 West Madison
in downtown Chicago. We'll hear from Collin Bennett of Open Data Group who
will talk about work he's been doing to apply Hadoop to solve data analysis
problems.

Much thanks to our host Orbitz and our sponsor Cloudera.

More details and RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-area-Hadoop-User-
Group-CHUG/

Hope to see you there!

Jonathan