hadoop-general mailing list archives

From james isaac <jamesisaac.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassNotFoundException in Hadoop
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 05:59:34 GMT
This is the command i used and prompt is pointing to the current directory
where wordcount.jar resides. I have also set the path for the HADOOP_HOME
and added the bin directory of hadoop to the classpath.

current directory = /home/user/demo/wordcount
HADOOP_HOME=/home/user/hadoop_sws/hadoop-0.20.2
$ hadoop jar wordcount.jar org.myorg.WordCount /hdfs/data/input
/hdfs/data/output