hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Invite a keynote talk on Hadoop in the coming Apache Aisa Roadshow in Shanghai (August 14-15)
Date Tue, 13 Jul 2010 03:08:09 GMT
There will be an Apache Asia Roadshow event on August 14 - 15 in Shanghai,
China. As Hadoop is a very hot topic in China, we would like to invite a
keynote talk on Hadoop in the event. The event could cover $2-3K travel cost
for the speaker. Visit here [1] for more information on the event.

If someone is interested in delivering the keynote, please drop me a note.
Thanks!

-Jack

[1] http://www.apachecon.com/2010/Asia/cfp