hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Emma Russell" <e...@russellwinterassociates.com>
Subject RE: Developers sought for web crawling project
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:35:37 GMT
Hi Tim,

Try looking for people on experts exchange. I am a high tech recruiter for
the uk and I often look for people on ee as I can see not only the best
answers but also an insight into how the person thinks and which areas they
have the most strength

Hope this helps

Emma Russell
SVP Major Accounts
Dir    0208 498 9398
Fax   0208 498 9399
Mob  0778 229 5086
emma@russellwinterassociates.com

20 Roebuck Lane Buckhurst Hill Essex IG9 5QN.    P. 0208 498 9398   F. 0208
498 9399
Russell Winter Associates Limited is registered in England and Wales at 2nd
Floor 196 High Road London N22 8HH. Registered Number. 04896428.

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments.