hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Ahmad Shahzad <ashahz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible ....!!!
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 14:24:40 GMT
Hi,
    Reason for doing that is that i want all the communication to happen
through a communication library that resolves every communication problem
that we can have e.g firewalls, NAT, non routed paths, multi homing etc etc.
By using that library all the headache of communication will be gone. So, we
will be able to use hadoop quite easily and there will be no communication
problems.

Thats my master's project. So, i want to know how to start and where to look
for.

Regards,
Ahmad Shahzad