hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Ahmad Shahzad <ashahz...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible ....!!!
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:30:04 GMT
Hi,
    I wanted to ask if it is possible to intercept every communication that
takes place between hadoop's map reduce task i.e between JobTracker and
TaskTracker and make it pass through my own communication library.
So, if JobTracker and TaskTracker talk through http or rpc, i would like to
intercept the call and let it pass through my communication library. If it
is possible can anyone tell me that which set of classes i need to look at
hadoop's distribution.

Similarly, for the hdfs, is it possible to let all the communication that is
happening between namenode and datanode to pass through my communication
library.

Regards,
Ahmad Shahzad