hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Chukwa as TLP?
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2010 23:43:41 GMT
We're certainly far from dead.  It's in use at several sites; we're
getting significant code contributions from outside the original
developer group; we've done several releases, and we're seeing
steadily more user mailing list traffic.

But I agree the jump to TLP is probably ill-advised, and would vote
for incubation instead.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com