hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Jay Booth <jaybo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Proposal for making core Hadoop changes
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:11:38 GMT
Well, if people decide that some system more organized than email
threads is better to keep track of major project proposals, it may
help with some aspects of the project.  Or it may not.  The fact that
a pro forma vote by email may also be required at some points to make
something "official" shouldn't be a major reason against such a
system, if it's otherwise a good idea.