hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please get your gpg keys signed!
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 16:36:38 GMT
Thomas, are you attending the summit? There are a number of contributor
workshops the day after, all at (or around) the same location. If you
feel strongly about this consider attending them, seems like great
opportunity for a "key signing party".
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/calendar/13771414/
http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/calendar/13750403/
http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/calendar/13562846/