hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop Data Sharing
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 15:29:43 GMT
Hi everyone, I have recently started to play around with hadoop, but I am
getting some into some "design" problems.
I need to make a loop to execute the same job several times, and in each
iteration get the processed values (not using a file because I would need to
read it). I was using an static vector in my main class (the one that
iterates and executes the job in each iteration) to retrieve those values,
and it did work while I was using a standalone mode. Now I tried to test it
on a pseudo-distributed manner and obviously is not working.
Any suggestions, please???

Thanks in advance,

Renato M.