hadoop-general mailing list archives

From 潘晓良 <panxiaoli...@baixing.com>
Subject baixing.com is looking for data warehouse talents
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 08:58:26 GMT
Sorry for bothering you. This is an advertisement, about one job opportunity
in Shanghai, China. If you don't like it, please ignore it.

Baixing.com is one start-up company invested by eBay, and it's in eBay
Classified Group.

We started in March 1st, 2005, and now we have a big C2C classified site
with one billion page view every month, and 300 million ads. If you want to
learn more, please try using it: http://www.baixing.com

Why work in baixing.com?

1. We are a small team with talents
a. Keep strong growth with only 1/10 of employees of competitors
b. 1 million RMB revenue per employee in last year
c. High pressure, Fast growth and High return

2. We also have big global company's benefit)
a. We are sharing with classified experience globally, half of our employees
have business trips to U.S. or Europe
b. We have leveling and performance reviewing system, good work, good pay
c. We are in Xujiahui CBD with Convenient traffic, and metrical lines 1#,
9#, 10# are nearby
d. For employees who need relocate, we will pay two month's house rent fee,
and after that we have allowance for house renting too
e. We have free breakfast, fruit every day,  and we have many kinds of
sports like basketball, badminton, travel etc.

Here is jobs opening:

   - Software Engineer(Data
Warehouse)<http://shanghai.baixing.com/chengxuyuan/a49073017.html>

--