hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Segel, Mike" <mse...@navteq.com>
Subject [Announce] Local Chicago area Hadoop User Group (CHUG)
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 19:33:33 GMT
All,

I've  set up a Meetup site for the Chicago area Hadoop User Group.

http://www.meetup.com/Chicago-area-Hadoop-User-Group-CHUG/

With the majority of those interested working downtown, I think our first meeting will be
downtown.
Haven't yet set up a date, or location.... But this is just the first step.

Please feel free to spread the word.

Thx

-Mike

Michael Segel