hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Segel, Mike" <mse...@navteq.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] Chicago Hadoop User Group
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 17:57:27 GMT
Sure,
Please contact me.

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Seidman [mailto:jonathan.seidman@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 12:56 PM
To: general@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: [PROPOSAL] Chicago Hadoop User Group

Despite a thriving software industry, the Chicago area seems to lack a user
group for Hadoop and related technologies - Hive, HBase, nosql, cloud
computing, etc. If you agree that us Chicagoans deserve a HUG, shoot me an
email. My employer, located in the west loop, will provide space so
facilities shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks.

Jonathan Seidman

or paper files.