hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Joe Stein <crypt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HBase as TLP?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:18:25 GMT
It is a good idea because the segment is already fragmented and
honestly hbase is often a second thought, and should not be, because
it is seen as tightly coupled.  I find hbase and Cassandra the leaders
of the pack and welcome hbase TLP to knock out dumb others and
hopefully tighten up the options for newbies (how is that for a run on
sentance).

Just my $.029843366347 cents on it since you asked.

/*
Joe Stein
http://www.linkedin.com/in/charmalloc
*/