hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Thomas Koch <tho...@koch.ro>
Subject German speaking company to run a hadoop cluster with crawlers and search
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 07:10:48 GMT
Hi,

I'm searching for a german speaking company in central Europe, which already
runs hadoop clusters, is experienced in information retrieval and crawling.
I'd like to know, if there would be interest to take over the task of running
the backend for an already running and selling media monitoring company in
Switzerland.
This is ATM a private request from me, the sole and only developer who is in
charge to keep this thing running 24/7 and to implement new features in
parallel...

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro