hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Stephen Watt <sw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Hadoop 0.20.2 - New Mockito jar in lib ? - And discovering the reason for new jars in general
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:24:35 GMT
Hi Folks

I notice in 0.20.2 we now have a new jar in the lib called
mockito-all-1.8.0 (mockito.org states it is a Java Test mock-up
framework). In the interest of teaching this man to fish, in cases such as
this, how can I determine the reason for the addition of this jar to the
release ? I've taken a look at the JIRA tickets in the bundled
CHANGES.txt, but its not immediately obvious without opening up every
single patch within every single mentioned ticket. Is there another, more
efficient means ?

Kind regards
Steve Watt