hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Christopher Tubbs <ctubb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Native libraries on Mac
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:04:03 GMT
For now, I think it would be sufficient to apply HADOOP-3659 and
document the rest.
Later, the build.xml can be patched to set the environment correctly.
I'm not familiar with ivy to determine how to point to the local lib
directory, but I'm sure somebody savvy with ivy could do it
easily....or allow it to read ~/.m2/settings.xml to find the servers.