hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Jean-Daniel Cryans <jdcry...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ported lucandra: lucene index on HBase
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:10:22 GMT
That sounds great Thomas! You can start by adding an entry here
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/SupportingProjects

WRT becoming an HBase contrib, we have a rule that at least one
committer (or a very active contributor) must be in charge and be
available to fix anything broken in it due to changes in core HBase.
For example, if a contrib doesn't compile before a release, we will
exclude it.

J-D