hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Mag Gam <magaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rack awareness help
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 01:01:40 GMT
Thanks Alan! Your presentation is very nice!

"If you don't provide a script for rack awareness, it treats every
node as if it was its own rack". I am using the default settings and
the report still says only 1 rack.

Do you mind sharing a script with us on how you determine a rack? and
a sample <configuration> </configuration> syntax?

TIA