hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate for Pig 0.6.0
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:05:44 GMT
I have rolled a new version of the tarball that has the version
command correct.  I did not make any code changes, I just needed to
run ant with the correct properties set.  So I have not made this a
new release candidate.  So the candidate is at the same place as
before, http://people.apache.org/~gates/pig-0.6.0-candidate-1/

Please try it out and vote by Friday, February 26th.  Thanks.

Alan.