hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <drew.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop in maven repository,
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 22:49:36 GMT
Krystian,

repository.apache.org contains some of the hadoop artifacts. That is the
best place to start.

Drew

On Feb 3, 2010 4:53 PM, "Krystian Kichewko" <krystiankichewko@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello!

I have a question:

Is hadoop available in maven repositories?

After a little bit of search I found this thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/core-user@hadoop.apache.org/msg00241.html

It is a bit old 2yrs, and I still can't find official hadoop jars in
maven repository. There are jars from apache mahout project but I'm
not sure if this is pure hadoop core or with some kind of
pathes/changes. I'm using hdfs client in my project which is built
using maven 2, and it would be alot easier if I could get official
hadoop core jar from maven repository.

Is there any chance of pushing hadoop into maven repositories?

Thanks in advance!

Krystian Kichewko