hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Dhruba Borthakur <dhr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release plans
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:28:18 GMT
I have seen/heard about people using the 0.21 branch. Won't it disturbing to
them that a new 0.21 branch that they might sync to in the future will have
a whole bunch of new code/features that they were not testing with earlier?

I thought that there is some benefit in rolling a 0.22 sometime in the
future and then marking 0.21 as "not for production usage".

thanks,
dhruba