hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Should we release 0.20.2-rc4 ?
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:12:12 GMT
Hi Steve,

I believe the process is that there need to be 3 "+1" votes from PMC
members. I'm not sure if the one who rolled the release counts as one
of the binding +1 votes. If so, we should have the requisite number,
and we just need to wait a few days to be sure there are no -1s before
closing the vote. If not, we need one more PMC +1.

So, to answer your question, I would guess < 1 week.

Thanks
-Todd