hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Todd Lipcon <t...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Should we release Hadoop 0.20.2 rc2?
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 07:21:37 GMT
All good. +1 from me:

- Verified Owen's GPG signature
- Verified the md5 sum 7b0ae9bbeb5bc932ad028932d5e7b5d5
- Unpacked, built java and native code both on 64-bit, karmic
- Started a pseudodistributed cluster and ran a couple of sleep jobs.

The only one tiny complaint is that there is still no 64-bit libhdfs.
But if there was an issue with that it's no big deal.

In case any crypto-happy people care, here's my signature on the tarball:

Thanks again for the release work

-Todd