hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Pradeep Kamath <pradeep...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release candidate for Pig 0.6.0
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 22:53:27 GMT
+1, md5 matches - extracted and ran simple scripts in local and map reduce mode - ran "ant
test-commit" sucessfully.

________________________________
From: Alan Gates <gates@yahoo-inc.com>
To: general@hadoop.apache.org
Cc: private@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Tue, February 23, 2010 12:05:44 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release candidate for Pig 0.6.0

I have rolled a new version of the tarball that has the version command correct.  I did not
make any code changes, I just needed to run ant with the correct properties set.  So I have
not made this a new release candidate.  So the candidate is at the same place as before, http://people.apache.org/~gates/pig-0.6.0-candidate-1/

Please try it out and vote by Friday, February 26th.  Thanks.

Alan.

On Feb 19, 2010, at 1:57 PM, Alan Gates wrote:

> Alright, I'll fix that and reroll the release.
>
> Alan.
>
> On Feb 19, 2010, at 1:35 PM, Daniel Dai wrote:
>
>> "pig -version" should report 0.6.0 instead of 0.6.1. +1 otherwise.

the release notes, which I have also uploaded to that  directory. Please download the candidate,
test it, and vote.