hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Thomas Koch <tho...@koch.ro>
Subject Re: additional source only release tarball
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:10:11 GMT
Hi Steve,

> One thing I've discussed before is the whole notion of having some
> hadoop-redist project whose aim is to produce useful
> packaging/installation of the artifacts of the main Hadoop projects.
you may be interested in project-builder.org. It's a tool to integrate the
building of distribution packages in a continuous integration workflow. There
has been a presentation at the European Free Software conference FOSDEM:

Continuous Packaging with Project-Builder.org
http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2010/fosdem10/

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro