hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Antonio Goncalves <antonio.mail...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven repository ?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:57:44 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to Hadoop and I'm starting with some Hello Worlds. I'm used to use
Maven so I've automatically created a pom.xml.... but I could not find any
dependecies. In MvnRepository I found the following :

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.jvnet.hudson.hadoop/hadoop-core

*http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.mahout.hadoop/hadoop-core*
But I don't know if there is a problem with the pom.xml or not, but it
doesn't download the hadoop dependencies. I've also read in older mails that
there was not an official Hadoop Maven repository. Do you know if things
have changed ? Is there a repository ? If yes, what is the groupId and
artifactId ?

Thanks,
Antonio