hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Andrew Wang <andrew.wang.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2010 06:32:07 GMT
Hi, Zhang

it's nice to meet you. I have seen you in this maillist for serval times. My
friend and i are translating this book together. Glod to have you join us.

However, i am not sure whether we can get the offical authoriation from
Orelly. So, before we get it,  we can share the transilated Chapters with
each other. Is it OK?

What is your opinion?

--
http://anqiang1900.blog.163.com/