hadoop-general mailing list archives

From tamagawa <tamag...@osa.att.ne.jp>
Subject Re: about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2010 02:20:43 GMT
Hi,

I've done the Japanese translation and it will be available from Oreilly
Japan soon. I believe it is 'Definitely' helpful.

There is an Oreilly office in china:

http://oreilly.com/contact.html

I think you can contact them to see if there is a plan for the
translation and/or you can work as a translator for the book.

Regards,
--
TAMAGAWA Ryuji