hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Abhishek Verma <vermaabhish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QUESTION ABOUT PARTITIONERS
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 00:47:03 GMT
Hi Alberto,

You should be able to override the default partitioner class in pseudo
distributed and the fully distributed mode. I used the same technique for
the paper "Scaling Genetic Algorithms using MapReduce" [
http://verma7.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/ISDA09_MR_GA.pdf] that you
might find useful.

-Abhishek.

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Alberto Luengo Cabanillas <cabiwan@gmail.com