hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Alberto Luengo Cabanillas <cabi...@gmail.com>
Subject QUESTION ABOUT PARTITIONERS
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2010 23:24:37 GMT
Hi everyone! First of all, happy new year to all community!. I´m actually
developing an Map-Reduce approach to genetic algorithms, and I was
questioning the use and effectivity of Partitioners in the Map-Reduce flow.
I´ve been working in pseudo-distributed mode and didn´t find any example of
usage of Partitioner classes. Does this mean that using another Partitioner
-not the default one- have sense only on a Fully Distributed environment?
Which Partitioner should I implement  with my GA approach?
Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Alberto