hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Philip Zeyliger <phi...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Maven repository ?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:58:06 GMT
Cloudera publishes a repository for its distribution.  See
http://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/repo/com.cloudera/ .

You mayalso  want to take a look at
http://github.com/cloudera/repository-example, which is an example of
building wordcount, using Ivy, against the snapshot repository.

-- Philip