hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "hadoop" <had...@jimey.org>
Subject re about translating Hadoop:The Definitive Guide into chinese one
Date Sun, 10 Jan 2010 07:26:44 GMT
Hi, There is an unreleased Chinese version about this book

Check it http://www.china-pub.com/196200

Best Regards

Jimey Ren

So am I, although i'm just a novice to hadoop. I worked on a project based
on the Zookeeper these monthes. I would like to make some help for the
Chapter 13, if need.

thx~

--
With Regards!