hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Naveen Kumar Prasad <naveenkum...@huawei.com>
Subject debug MapReduce task running on a cluster
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:05:02 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to hadoop/Mapreduce usage.
I was trying to find ways to debug a MapReduce task running on a cluster.
However, I was not able to get something concrete and precise.

It would be great if anyone can help me on the same.

Regards,
Naveen Kumar
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.  huawei_logo
<outbind://24-000000004ED456449CB8724C859F40771D413A7584132000/cid:919325906
@21052009-015A>

Address: Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
www.huawei.com
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is
listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way
(including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is