hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Rekha Joshi <rekha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: How to pause a job?
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2009 03:36:54 GMT

If you have workflow engine around your job, that can take care of restarting the jobs. For
direct hadoop execution,  please refer MAPREDUCE-227/ MAPREDUCE-828

Not sure if it would work, you might try (effectively) blocking this job run by -set-priority
on this job to very low and have other VHP jobs running.. Thanks!