hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Hemanth Yamijala <yhema...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Proposed bylaws for the Hadoop project
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 08:12:47 GMT
Owen

Some clarifications:

In the section on "Code Change" when you mention approval as "Lazy approval
and then lazy consensus", did you mean the consensus will need to come into
play if a veto is received ?

Also, very, very minor nit: In the section describing "Lazy Majority"
" A lazy majority vote requires 3 binding +1 votes and more binding +1
  votes that -1 votes."
"that" must be "than"

In general, +1, including Doug's suggested changes.

Thanks
hemanth