hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Alexis Rossi <ale...@archive.org>
Subject Internet Archive hiring web crawl Tech Lead
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 23:25:11 GMT
...and someone with hadoop experience would be very welcome!

We're hiring for a web crawling engineer to be the tech lead on a new
project to crawl and archive the entire Internet. The non-profit
Internet Archive is a really fun, collaborative place to work, and has
just relocated to a beautiful old converted church in the inner
Richmond district of San Francisco.

We're looking for people who are interested in crawling, analysis, and
working on big open source projects. Here's the job description:
http://www.archive.org/about/webjobs.php#wwcengineer

Thanks,

Alexis Rossi
alexis@archive.org