hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Dekel Tankel <de...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) - next Wednesday (Nov 18th) at Yahoo!
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:20:15 GMT
Hi all,

We are one week away from the next Bay Area Hadoop User Group  - Yahoo! Sunnyvale Campus,
next Wednesday (Nov 18th) at 6PM

We have an exciting evening planed:

*Katta, Solr, Lucene and Hadoop - Searching at scale, Jason Rutherglen and Jason Venner

*Walking through the New File system API, Sanjay Radia, Yahoo!

*Keep your data in Jute but still use it in python, Paul Tarjan, Yahoo!

Please RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/hadoop/calendar/11724002/

Please note that this is the last HUG for 2009, as we will not have a meeting on December
(due to the holidays).
We will open 2010 with a HUG on Jan 20th.

Looking forward to seeing you next week!

Dekel