hadoop-general mailing list archives

From hars...@students.iiit.ac.in
Subject General doubts about Google App Engine
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 04:49:58 GMT
   Is there any possibility of Google app Engine running Map Reduce behind
its framework?. I am doing a project on Google App Engine which has to
expose it into different nodes i.e into TaskTrackers, Jobtrackers.
   Basically I have to balance the load which exists while running any
application behind the scenes. I have to assign different TaskTrackers
on different machines. Does Google App Engine provide support for this?

Thank You.
Harshad Shrikhande

believed to be clean.

View raw message