hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Bogdan M. Maryniuk" <bogdan.maryn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lunching webapps with hadoop
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 15:05:35 GMT
On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 9:48 PM, Vitaliy Avdeev <vavdeev@xasax.net> wrote:
> I need to lunch my web aplication with hadoop.
Probably "launch" instead, since you're not gonna eat it... :-)
Anyway, what do you mean when saying "launch web application with
hadoop"? What is the design and what you're gonna do?

> What i need to do to lunch it witch hadoop?
Well... first step is probably install Hadoop itself — that's for
sure!... :-) The next step is probably to explain us your app design
and what you want to achieve.

--
Kind regards, BM

Things, that are stupid at the beginning, rarely ends up wisely.