hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Chandan Tamrakar <chandan.tamra...@nepasoft.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Lucene in Hadoop
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 10:19:42 GMT
thanks jason

In my case lucene indexes needs to be accessed thru .net  code ( simple
search interfaces)
so should I use solr-1301 patch to index the documents and then move the
indexes  from HDFS to Local file system so that .net interface could access
and query the indexes directly ?

Will this be a better approach ? alternatively  we might need some sort of
web service  that could read/query from index in hdfs and would be called by
.net front end UI.

will very much appreciate the suggestions
thanks

--
Chandan Tamrakar