hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Ryan Rawson <ryano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 3 projects - how to reconcile the duplicated files?
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:18:55 GMT
Thanks for the reply,

I'm currently using git://github.com/toddlipcon/hadoop-meta.git to
help me build things... it's tricky because there are 3 projects and
you seem to have to manually carry the dependent jars around between
projects.

There is still the problem that the docs target wont build on OSX
10.6.1, but I'm sure you guys know about that one.

-ryan