hadoop-general mailing list archives

From stephen mulcahy <stephen.mulc...@deri.org>
Subject Re: HBase configuration...
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 07:47:35 GMT
Hi,

I could be way off the mark here - but if you are running HBase on top
of Hadoop in the default configuration then it may be using /tmp for
HDFS. This gets wiped on reboot which would cause the problems you are
seeing.

-stephen

--
Stephen Mulcahy, DI2, Digital Enterprise Research Institute,
NUI Galway, IDA Business Park, Lower Dangan, Galway, Ireland