hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Dekel Tankel <de...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: Hadoop User Group (Bay Area) - Nov 18th at Yahoo!
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:05:18 GMT
Hi all,

Thank you for those who attended the meeting last week, I hope you found it interesting and
helpful. Special thanks to all the presenters!

Presentations are available here:
http://developer.yahoo.net/blogs/hadoop/2009/10/hadoop_user_group_hug_oct_21st.html

RSVP is now open for the next monthly Bay Area Hadoop user group at the Yahoo! Sunnyvale Campus,
planed for Nov 18th.

Registration is available here
http://www.meetup.com/hadoop/calendar/11724002/

We would like to include a session describing an application using Hadoop and/or related technologies.
If you are interested to present please send me an email with a short description.

Looking forward to seeing you and enjoy ApacheCon!

Dekel