hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Jason Venner <jason.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating Lucene in Hadoop
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 03:49:11 GMT
So, solr-1301 builds the solr lucene indexes, it is over kill if you are
just using lucene. The contrib index build code with hadoop is sufficient.

Moving the indexes to the local file system is the most simple strategy, you
could try using fuse to mount hdfs as a local file system, for access as an
alternative.