hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Discussion about Hamburg (provisional name) open sourcing
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 02:10:37 GMT
Hyunsik,

I would suggest, we are to independently library-ize BSP component so
that we can commonly use it for an bulk-synchronous algorithms in a
matrix computational package, and development of BSP based graph
computing framework. Then, IMO, the top-level package, roughly, could
be as described below:

org.apache.hama.bsp
org.apache.hama.matrix
org.apache.hama.graph