hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <c0d3h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion about Hamburg (provisional name) open sourcing
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:10:19 GMT
Hi,

As you know, graph is a very useful data model. Matrix is the great
tool to store graph data and process them. Therefore, I think that
they will give many benefits each other. I agree with your opinion.

If we do so, how can we integrate them? What do you think about that?

Best regards,
--
Hyunsik Choi
Database & Information Systems Group, Korea University