hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Alberto Luengo Cabanillas <cabi...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about Eclipse plugin 0.18.0 and latest stable release 0.20.1
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:08:05 GMT
Hi all!
20 minutes ago, the latest stable version of Hadoop core has been released,
and that made me think about a clean reinstallation of my old Hadoop 0.18.0
core (running in a VMWare image). The question is that I access to that core
through the Eclipse plugin (in its 0.18.1 version) and if I "upgrade" the
HDFS to this latest version, how would the plugin for Eclipse work?. I´d
like to know if anyone upgraded the core, but left the old plugin working as
usual (or with some workaround)...
Thanks a lot.

--
Alberto